Rose Bowl Shuttle ServicePosted May 15th, 2018
Use Foothill Transit Rose Bowl shuttle service to live Rose Bowl events so you can avoid traffic and parking.
Go car(e) free to live events at the Rose Bowl.
Let us take care of the driving, so you can sit back, relax, and avoid the hassle of Rose Bowl traffic and parking. The shuttle is a straight shot to the front gates of the Rose Bowl. Park your car at the Parsons parking lot. You can also take Line 187 to Fair Oaks and Holly to catch the Foothill Transit Rose Bowl shuttle. Look for the line of people – don’t worry about the line, it moves quickly – and in mere minutes you’ll be on your way to the stadium.
Location, times, and prices
Shuttles start running from the Parsons parking lot on Pasadena Ave just north of Union St. Times and prices vary by event. For times, please see the events list below. For shuttle pricing, please view the Rose Bowl event page.
Before you board the bus, keep in mind Rose Bowl’s bag policy, which you can find on their list of stadium rules and prohibited items.
Check back for confirmation and details on these events
- Saturday, July 28th – FC Barcelona vs Tottenham Hotspur (Shuttle service starts at 4 p.m.; game starts at 8 p.m.)
- Saturday, August 18th – Ed Sheeran “North American Stadium Tour”
- Saturday, September 1st – UCLA vs. Cincinnati
- Saturday, September 15th – UCLA vs. Fresno State
- September 22nd – Jay-Z and Beyoncé – OTR II Tour
- Saturday, October 6th – UCLA vs. Washington
- Saturday, October 20th – UCLA vs. Arizona
- Saturday, October 26th – UCLA vs. Utah
- Saturday, November 17th – UCLA vs. USC
- Saturday, November 24th – UCLA vs. Stanford