Rose Bowl Shuttle ServicePosted January 15th, 2020
Use Foothill Transit Rose Bowl shuttle service to live Rose Bowl events so you can avoid traffic and parking.
Go car(e) free to live events at the Rose Bowl. Let us take care of the driving, so you can sit back, relax, and avoid the hassle of Rose Bowl traffic and parking. The shuttle is a straight shot to the front gates of the Rose Bowl. Park your car at the Parsons parking lot. You can also take Line 187 to Raymond and Walnut to catch the Foothill Transit Rose Bowl shuttle. Look for the line of people — don’t worry about the line, it moves quickly — and in mere minutes you’ll be on your way to the stadium.
Location, times, and prices
Shuttles start running from the Parsons parking lot on Pasadena Ave just north of Union St. Times and prices vary by event. For times, please see the events list below. For shuttle pricing, please view the Rose Bowl event page. Before you board the bus, make sure all food and drink is in sealed, spill-proof containers. This is to avoid slips, trips, and falls and to keep our buses clean and safe for everyone. If you have a drink in a disposable container, please finish it and dispose of it before you board. Also, keep in mind the Rose Bowl’s bag policy, which you can find on their list of stadium rules and prohibited items.
- January 19: Pasadena Half Marathon – Continuous service begins at 4 a.m. Last bus at 1:30 p.m. Pick-up location is Raymond and Holly by the Metro L Line (Gold) Memorial Park station.
- August 29: UCLA vs New Mexico State – TBA
- September 26: UCLA vs Stanford – TBA
- October 3: UCLA vs Arizona – TBA
- November 14: UCLA vs Washington State – TBA
- November 21: UCLA vs USC – TBA