Red = Emergency Alerts
Orange = Detours & Closures
White = General Service Alerts
- We need to hear from you.
- 3/22 to 3/31 - Lines 488 and 498 Stop Relocation in Covina
- 3/7 - Silver Streak Stop Closure in DTLA
- 3/3 - Lines 194 and 282 Stop Closure in City of Industry
- 2/24 - 3/31 - Line 284 Detour in Glendora
- 2/17 to 4/17 - Line 194 Detour in Industry
- Line 690 Schedule Adjustments in Azusa
- 2/6 - Silver Streak and Line 480 Detour in West Covina
- 2/4 to 8/4 - Line 270 Detour in Monrovia
- Eastbound Silver Streak Stop Closure in West Covina
- 1/11 - Line 281 Detour in West Covina
- 1/4 - Line 274 Ongoing Detour in Baldwin Park (UPDATED 2/3)
- 1/3 to 5/3 - Line 699 Stop Relocation in DTLA
- 2/3 - Line 486 Stop Relocation in Walnut
File this under “A Million Reasons Why We Love Living In SoCal”!
Sustainable practices are built into everything we do.
Rail and bus connections work together for you!
You read that right.
Do you know how to transfer to Metro rail?