Red = Emergency Alerts
Orange = Detours & Closures
White = General Service Alerts
- 8/18 - Line 194 Stop Closure in City of Industry
- 9/23 to 9/24 - Line 486 Detour in Walnut (Alternate Stops Updated)
- 9/23 - Line 272 Detour in Duarte
- 9/23 - Line 187 Detour in Duarte
- 10/2 to 10/6 - Line 280 Stop Relocation in Azusa
- 9/22 to 9/27 - Commuter Express and Silver Streak Detour in DTLA
- 9/20 to 11/20 - Line 274 Stop Closure in Baldwin Park
- 9/15 to 9/25 - Line 187 Stop Closure in Glendora
- 9/13 to 9/29 - Lines 196 and 690 Stop Relocation in Azusa
- 9/1 to 9/24 - Line 197 Weekend Schedule and Route Changes in Pomona
- 8/28 - Line 194 Stop Closure in La Puente
- 8/28 - Silver Streak Detour in West Covina - Corrected
- 9/18 - Line 699 Service in DTLA
- 9/13 - New Silver Streak Stop in West Covina
We’re updating our fares and making major service changes.
Go car(e) free to live events at the Rose Bowl.
Sustainable practices are built into everything we do.
Rail and bus connections work together for you!
You read that right.
Do you know how to transfer to Metro rail?