Red = Emergency Alerts
Orange = Detours & Closures
White = General Service Alerts
- 9/17 to 9/18 - Silver Streak and Lines 493 and 498 Detour in DTLA
- 9/13 - Lines 188, 292, and 690 Stop Closures in Claremont
- 9/12 to 9/27 - Line 270 Detour in Monrovia
- 9/9 - Line 188 Stop Re-opens in San Dimas
- 8/31 to 9/22 - Line 197 Route and Schedule Changes in Pomona - UPDATED
- 8/29 - Line 197 Stop Removal in Pomona
- DELAYED - Silver Streak and Lines 480 and 488 Stop Closure in West Covina
- 9/29 - Line 690 Stop Relocation in Azusa
- 9/29 - Line 291 Stop Closures in Pomona
- 8/15 - Line 486 Alternate Stop in Industry
- 8/1/19 to 8/1/22 - Line 280 Stop Closure in Azusa
- 5/28/19 to 5/28/20 - Lines 272 and 281 Stop Closure in West Covina
- 5/8 to 10/31 - Lines 281 and 480 Detour in West Covina
- 1/11 - Line 289 Stop Closures in West Covina
Can you guess the transit-related meanings of these words?
Mass transit has trade-offs. It costs less money, but getting places can take longer. Then again, there are great things to do with that extra time! Like what?
Stretch your dollar with Foothill Transit weekends and holidays during the LA County Fair.
Go car(e) free to live events at the Rose Bowl.