Red = Emergency Alerts
Orange = Detours & Closures
White = General Service Alerts
- 11/30 - Line 291 Delays in Pomona
- 12/4 - Updated Lines 185 and 497 Detour in La Puente
- 9/7/15 to 2/26/16 - Line 291 Stop Closure in Pomona
- June 2015 - Line 274 Route Change in La Puente
- Silver Streak and Line 480 Stop Closure in West Covina
- 3/22 to March 2016 - Lines 178 and 289 Detour in Rowland Heights
- 6/27 to June 2016 - Silver Streak Stop Relocation in DTLA
Do you know how to transfer to Metro rail?
Can you guess the transit-related meanings of these words?
How far will you go with your TAP card?
Think you’ve seen it all in DTLA?
Did you know that you can visit some of the great museums in the Foothill Transit service area for free?
New Footnotes Blog
- Great Japanese Restaurants You Probably Didn’t Know You Can Get to on Foothill Transit
Amazing food is a bus ride away!
- The 5 Best Uses of Time on Your Commute
Mass transit has trade-offs. You save money, but getting places can take longer. Then again, you can do great things with that extra time! Like what?