Red = Emergency Alerts
Orange = Detours & Closures
White = General Service Alerts
- 5/13 - Commuter Express Stop Relocation in DTLA
- 6/2 - Lines 187, 281, and 284 Detour in Azusa
- 6/1 to 7/1 - Intermittent Stop Relocation for Lines 481, 486, 488, 492, 494, and the Silver Streak in El Monte
- 6/11 - Public Meeting for Feedback to Proposed Line 690 Changes
- 5/14 - Commuter Express Route Change in DTLA
- 4/8 to 9/18 - Line 274 Stop Relocation in Baldwin Park
- 4/3 to 9/18 - Line 272 and 274 Delays and Stop Relocations in Baldwin Park
- 4/6 to 8/6 - Line 284 and 488 Stop Closure in Azusa
- 3/20 to 11/20 - Silver Streak Detour in West Covina (Updated 3/21)
- 3/20 to 11/20 - Lines 496 and 498 Delays in West Covina
- June 2015 - Line 274 Route Change in La Puente
- Silver Streak and Line 480 Stop Closure in West Covina
- 6/27 to June 2016 - Silver Streak Stop Relocation in DTLA
Do you know how to transfer to Metro rail?
Can you guess the transit-related meanings of these words?
How far will you go with your TAP card?
Did you know that you can visit some of the great museums in the Foothill Transit service area for free?
Amazing food is a bus ride away!