Red = Emergency Alerts
Orange = Detours & Closures
White = General Service Alerts
- 10/12 to 10/13 - Line 178 and Silver Streak Detour in West Covina
- 10/5 - Lines 185, 187, and 494 New Bus Stops in Azusa
- 9/4 to 10/31 - Line 286 Stop Relocation in Diamond Bar
- 9/7/15 to 2/26/16 - Line 291 Stop Closure in Pomona
- June 2015 - Line 274 Route Change in La Puente
- 4/1 to 11/4 - Line 187 Stop Closures in San Dimas
- Silver Streak and Line 480 Stop Closure in West Covina
- 3/22 to March 2016 - Lines 178 and 289 Detour in Rowland Heights
- 10/5 - Line 285 Stop Relocations in Whittier
- 6/27 to June 2016 - Silver Streak Stop Relocation in DTLA
How far will you go with your TAP card?
Think you’ve seen it all in DTLA?
Did you know that you can visit some of the great museums in the Foothill Transit service area for free?
Amazing food is a bus ride away!
Mass transit has trade-offs. You save money, but getting places can take longer. Then again, you can do great things with that extra time! Like what?