Red = Emergency Alerts
Orange = Detours & Closures
White = General Service Alerts
- 8/17 to 8/19 - Line 178 Detour in West Covina
- 8/17 to 8/19 - Silver Streak Detour in West Covina
- 8/16 to 9/3 - Line 860 Blue Stop Closure in Duarte
- 8/15 - Line 486 Alternate Stop in Industry
- 8/9 - Line 492 Stop Changes in San Dimas and La Verne
- 8/1/19 to 8/1/22 - Line 280 Stop Closure in Azusa
- 7/29 - Line 270 Stop Changes in Monrovia
- 7/18 to 8/31 - Lines 188 and 690 Detour in Claremont
- 5/28/19 to 5/28/20 - Lines 272 and 281 Stop Closure in West Covina
- 5/8 to 10/31 - Lines 281 and 480 Detour in West Covina
- 8/12 - Line 289 Stop Reopens in West Covina
- 1/11 - Line 289 Stop Closures in West Covina
- 1/3 - Line 269 Stop Closure in El Monte
- 1/3 - Line 486 Stop Closure in El Monte
Mass transit has trade-offs. It costs less money, but getting places can take longer. Then again, there are great things to do with that extra time! Like what?
Stretch your dollar with Foothill Transit weekends and holidays during the LA County Fair.
Go car(e) free to live events at the Rose Bowl.
Ready to stretch your legs?