Red = Emergency Alerts
Orange = Detours & Closures
White = General Service Alerts
- 8/18 - Line 194 Stop Closure in City of Industry
- 8/8 - Silver Streak Stop Closure in DTLA
- 8/7 to 12/17 - Commuter Express Detour in DTLA
- 8/1 - Silver Streak Stop Relocation
- 5/22 - Line 291 Stop Closures in Pomona
- 8/26 - Line 187 Detour in Pasadena
- Fridays: Line 194 Detour in La Puente
- 7/14 - Silver Streak Detour in West Covina Postponed
- 7/10 - Lines 187 and 855 Stop Relocation in Claremont
- 7/3 - Line 498 Stop and Route Changes
- 8/28 - Paid Parking Begins at El Monte Station
- 8/17 - Line 280 Stop Reopens in Azusa
- Temporary Line 274 Bus Stop Closed
- 7/1 - Fares and Transferring on Lines 190, 194, and 270
We’re updating our fares and making major service changes.
Mass transit has trade-offs. It costs less money, but getting places can take longer. Then again, there are great things to do with that extra time! Like what?
Fill up on your favorite summer treats!
Sustainable practices are built into everything we do.
Rail and bus connections work together for you!
You read that right.