Red = Emergency Alerts
Orange = Detours & Closures
White = General Service Alerts
- 8/24 – 8/31 – Westbound Silver Streak Bus Stop Closures in Downtown L.A.
- New Line 286 and Line 480 Bus Stops in Pomona
- June 2015 - Line 274 Route Change in La Puente
- 6/1 to 9/15 - Line 285 Stop Closures in La Habra
- 4/1 to 11/4 - Line 187 Stop Closures in San Dimas
- Silver Streak and Line 480 Stop Closure in West Covina
- 3/22 to March 2016 - Lines 178 and 289 Detour in Rowland Heights
- 9/1 - EZ Transit Pass Stickers Expire
- 7/6 to Aug. 2015 - 10 Freeway ExpressLanes Closures
- 6/27 to June 2016 - Silver Streak Stop Relocation in DTLA
Welcome to the sounds of summer. Read more
Did you know that you can visit some of the great museums in the Foothill Transit service area for free?
Want to Dump the Pump all summer long?
Customized and fast.
Bus stops will return to their original locations on August 17.
Amazing food is a bus ride away!
New Footnotes Blog
- The 5 Best Uses of Time on Your Commute
Mass transit has trade-offs. You save money, but getting places can take longer. Then again, you can do great things with that extra time! Like what?
- All-Electric Line 291
It’s electric! We’ve got the world’s first heavy duty, fast charging, fully electric bus line. Plug in to the details!