Azusa Intermodal Transit Center
The Azusa Intermodal Transit Center provides safe and easy access for commuters. Buses that stop at the Azusa Intermodal Transit Center include Foothill Transit Lines 185, 280, and the new Commuter Express Line 496. It is also served by Metro light rail on the Gold Line Foothill Extension.
Connect to Lines: 185, 280, 496
Location: 801 North Alameda Ave. Parking entrance on 9th St.
Number of Spaces: 202 (On Levels 2 and 3) – Parking permit required!
Amenities: Lighting, Emergency Assistance Phones, Video Surveillance and Security
In order to reserve parking spaces for Foothill Transit customers, a parking permit is required to park on levels 2 and 3 of the Azusa Intermodal Transit Center between 4 a.m. and 10 a.m Monday through Friday. ADA and Electric Vehicle parking is available on Level 1 for all customers.
Before getting your permit, first make sure you are signed up to receive important alerts about the Azusa Intermodal Transit Center and the Foothill Transit lines you ride. Then you may print out the parking permit.
Spaces are available on a first come, first served basis, and parking permits do not guarantee that space will be available.
If you have any questions, please call 1-800-RIDE-INFO (743-3463) or email email@example.com.
Please be aware of these expectations for the Azusa Intermodal Transit Center.
- No loitering.
- No overnight parking. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense. A.M.C. 74-467
- Park at your own risk. We are not responsible for theft or damage to your vehicle.
- Lock your vehicle. Do not leave valuables in plain view.
- Permit is required to park in handicap and Foothill Transit spaces.
- No skateboarding, rollerblading, scooter riding, or bicycling allowed inside the structure.