Sign up for Rider Alerts to receive the latest info about schedule changes, detours and other stuff that might affect your ride:
Get the Class Pass – a reusable electronic sticker that gives Citrus College students unlimited rides on Foothill Transit buses!
- GET YOUR CLASS PASS>
If you’re a student currently enrolled in at least one credit-unit at Citrus College, you can get your Class Pass at the ID desk at the library!
You won’t have to pay anything. Just remember to bring your student ID with you!
Hayden Memorial Library
1000 W. Foothill Blvd
Glendora, CA 91741
- STAY CONNECTED>
- LEARN MORE>
- WHAT’S A CLASS PASS?
The Class Pass is a reusable electronic sticker that is affixed onto your student ID. It gives students currently enrolled in at least one credit-unit at Citrus College unlimited rides on most Foothill Transit buses! All you have to do is tap your student ID on the farebox each time you board the bus. It also helps reduce traffic and parking congestion around campus.
It’s accepted on all Foothill Transit Local and Silver Streak bus lines, which can connect you to 22 cities in the San Gabriel and Pomona Valleys, plus Downtown Los Angeles. It is not valid fare on Commuter Express Lines 493, 495, 497, 498, 499, or 699.
It even helps students who don’t ride the bus by reducing traffic and parking congestion on campus.
And best of all, if you’re a student currently enrolled in at least one credit-unit at Citrus College, the Class Pass is free for the pilot program!
- HOW DO I GET MY CLASS PASS?
If you’re a full-time or part-time student currently enrolled at Citrus College, just bring your current Citrus College Student ID to the ID desk at the library and ask for your Class Pass!
- WHERE CAN I GO ON FOOTHILL TRANSIT?
Lines 187, 281, 284, 488, and 494 serve the Citrus College campus, stopping at many locations:
- Citrus Ave / Foothill Blvd
- Foothill Blvd / Citrus Ave
- Foothill Blvd / Galanto
- Foothill Blvd / Barranca Ave
- Barranca Ave / Foothill Blvd
- Barranca Ave / Park & Ride
Buses leave approximately every 15 minutes. Check out the full schedule.
- Montclair Transit Center
- Claremont Transit Center
- The Claremont Colleges
- Azusa Downtown Gold Line Station
- Duarte Bike Trail
- Santa Anita Park
- Sierra Madre Villa Gold Line Station
- Pasadena Community College
- Old Pasadena
Buses leave approximately every 30 minutes. Check out the full schedule.
- Puente Hills Mall
- Plaza West Covina
- Eastland Center
- Covina Metrolink Station
- Azusa Pacific University
- FREE TRANSFERS from Plaza West Covina to the Silver Streak, with stops at:
- Cal State LA
- USC Medical Center
- Union Station
- Downtown LA
- Staples Center
Remember, your Class Pass lets you ride any Foothill Transit Local or Silver Streak bus, not just the ones above! In addition, you can transfer to Metro’s Gold Line for just $.50!
- WHAT IF I DON’T KNOW HOW TO RIDE THE BUS?
Use Google Transit — or the Trip Planner at the top of every page on our website to find out what bus line you need and where your nearest bus stop is located. Check NEXTRIP for real-time updates that show exactly when your bus will arrive.
Once you know where you’re going, here’s how to ride:
- 1. Find your bus stop – it’ll be marked with a large sign in Foothill Transit blue and green.
- 2. Make sure you board the right bus – when a bus pulls up to the stop, look at its line number and destination on the sign above the windshield.
- 3. Pay your fare – just touch your Class Pass to the “TAP” symbol right on the farebox and listen for the beep.
- 4. Move as far to the back as you can, and find a seat or hold onto the handrail – please leave seats at the front open for elderly and disabled passengers.
- 5. Request a stop – when the bus approaches your stop, pull the cord or press the tape running along the windows, then exit through the doors in the back!
- HOW CAN I PLAN MY TRIP?
Google Transit gives you point-to-point directions for any Foothill Transit trip you want to take. Try it out now!
- WHAT’S A CLASS PASS?