Start a career with an agency that is truly going good places – apply for a Foothill Transit job opening below.
- The Creative Content Designer reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and supports the objectives of the Marketing and Communications Department and the public outreach plans of Foothill Transit.
- The Quality Assurance Inspector reports to the Operations Contract and Customer Service Manager overseeing the day-to-day transit operations of Foothill Transit while verifying that contractors provide outstanding customer service.
- The IT Specialist reports to the Director of Information Technology and requires the setup, configuration, and support of internal and/or external networks.
- The IT Help Desk reports to the Director of Information Technology and provides advanced level support to end users on a variety of issues including software, hardware, and network problems.
- The Quality Assurance Analyst reports to the Director of Customer Service and Operations overseeing the day-to-day transit operations of Foothill Transit while verifying that contractors provide outstanding customer service.
All positions listed above are open for immediate application, are expected to be filled quickly, and may close at any time without notice.
Foothill Transit is a government agency that directly employs its management and administrative staff, while contracting with Transdev Transportation for the operation of transit services and customer information services and with Keolis for the operation of transit services.
For Transdev employment opportunities, search in Arcadia for operation and maintainance positions and in El Monte, Industry, Pomona, and West Covina for customer service and facilities positions.
For Keolis employment opportunities, search in Pomona for operations and maintenance positions.
Foothill Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status or disability.