Start a career with an agency that is truly going good places – apply for a Foothill Transit job opening below.
- The Human Resources Assistant reports to the Human Resources Manager and will assist the Human Resources department in the daily tasks to remain in compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations, support Foothill Transit policies and procedures and process the payroll activities on a bi-weekly basis.
- The Facilities Engineering Intern reports to the Director of Facilities and Construction Project Manager and will assist in the day-to-day facilities and capital project tasks of a wide variety of projects, across a number of functional areas.
- The Accountant reports to the Controller and performs journey-level accounting work.
- The Marketing and Communications Intern reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications/Manager of Community Engagement and will assist in the day-to-day marketing tasks of a wide variety of projects, across a number of functional areas.
- The Transit Planner reports to the Director of Planning and supports the objectives of the Planning Department.
- The IT Security Analyst reports to the Director of Information Technology and will assist in the planning, implementation and monitoring of security measures for the protection of computer networks and information as well as ensuring appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure from cyber threats.
All positions listed above are open for immediate application, are expected to be filled quickly, and may close at any time without notice.
Foothill Transit is a government agency that directly employs its management and administrative staff, while contracting with Transdev Transportation for the operation of transit services and customer information services and with Keolis for the operation of transit services.
For Transdev employment opportunities, search in Arcadia for operation and maintainance positions and in El Monte, Industry, Pomona, and West Covina for customer service and facilities positions.
For Keolis employment opportunities, search in Pomona for operations and maintenance positions.
Foothill Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status or disability.